The most important asset behind your successful home business:-
A TEAM OF QUALITY PEOPLE !
(Refer to note at page foot.)
Mr Chris Bylhouwer:- Australia Operations Manager. (A.O.M.)
Chris has been involved in Building Industry most of his working life:-
* 7 Years as a Tradesman/Instructor Vehicle Builder with N.S.W. Government.
* 6 years in Hospitality, including managing a 237 room Motel in Alice Springs.
* 4 years partner in a Building Firm. License SGL48913.
* Since 1988 self employed, with experience ranging from most facets of Building Work to Concrete :- Specialised Coatings, Treatments and Spray Paving.
Specialising in:- Most areas relating to business establishment, growth and decorating concrete. With a transparent history of respect, consistency and professionalism, is a trademark of all dealings with Chris. He is a family man who enjoys property development, Sailing, Martial Arts, Motor bikes, & supporting Operators.
Mr Tony Constable:- New Zealand Operations Manager. (N.Z.O.M.)
Tony is our representative in New Zealand and all things Kiwi.
* A native Kiwi, he has established himself with valuable legal and technical skills.
* Has a background of over 26 years in various forms within the building industry.
* Carries a broad range of knowledge in all aspects of concrete decorating.
* Tony's role is to help with a smooth transition for Kiwis into the proven Australian system.
Specialising in:- Marketing, selling, business operations, N.Z. Govt regulations.
Tony is a proud Grandfather who enjoys the footy, fishing and the relaxed N.Z. lifestyle.
Mr Brandon Yoko:- South African Operations Manager. (S.A.O.M.)
Brandon is our Representative in South Africa and things S.A.
*A native Africans, now living in Salt Rock on the beautiful Dolphin Coast.
*Successfully operated his own motor glass replacement business in Durban.
*Now operates the largest sandstone & natural stone quarry based in Lesotho.
*Brandon’s role is to establish our services and new operators in Sth Africa.
Specialising in:- Product and service promotion, S.A. business regulations.
Brandon is married with 3 children and loves the lifestyle on the Dolphin Coast in Kwa zulu Natal, right next to Ballito.
Mr Barry Webb:- Head Office Support (H.O.S)Product technical and manufacturing expert.
Barry is our resident industrial chemist dealing in management, mineral and chemical products.
* Chief chemist with Bestobell rubber and plastics
* National Sales Manager with Harcros Industrial Chemicals
* National Industry Manager with Mineral & Chemical Traders (M.C.T.)
* Regional Sales Manager with Fernz Speciality Chemicals. (F.S.C.)
* Account Manager with Orica Chemnet Spectrum (O.C.S.)
* Business development Manager with Chem-Suppy.
Specialising in:- Factual product manufacturing and technical knowledge towards all material suppliers.
Barry enjoys singing in a band, travel and forwarding his knowledge to our Operators.
Mr Blake Harrowfield:- Head Office Application trainer.
Blake purchased a Spray Pave business at 21 years old, in 2004 and is now an experienced trainer.
* A local South Australian country boy, now a local home-town businessman.
* He has worked many local jobs including the abattoir's and for building contractors.
* He has trained many operators at head office and also on site for their follow-up training.
* Blake offers 1st hand experience and knowledge from hundreds of jobs and thousands of $$$$'s.
Specialising in:- Application systems and a feel for actual current market trends.
Blake is a registered country AFL player. (Sth Aust' Imperial's) Loves footy, fishing and young family.
Mr Adam Christopher:- Head Office Application trainer.
Adam offers the wider scope of concrete services, usually referded as "advanced applications"
* A local South Australian country boy, was once a N.T. Jackaroo and station-hand. (Many stories)
* He has worked and trained staff in the retail sector, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
* Experienced with Spray Paving, however his main focus is now on specialist coatings.
* Adam offers an relaxed training session, to unravel the complexities of his chosen skills.
Specialising in:- Epoxy, polyurethanes, polishing, imitation floor boards, slate & sandstone.
Adam enjoys the outback, renovating his Harley, travel and sharing his skills with our Operators.
Mrs Felicity Bylhouwer:- Head Office Administration
Felicity has worked in the financial industry for over 19 years including:-
* 2 Years with a merchant bank.
* 15 Years with a major bank dealing with foreign exchange and money markets.
* 2 Years operating her own independent finance broker firm.
* Travelled extensively around the world in her small amount of spare time.
Specialising in:- Coordinating travel, airfares and accommodation for new operators to training.
Felicity is busy juggling two young boys around bowling, playing the saxophone, gardening and travel.
Mrs Fiona Lavis:- Assistant Salesperson.
Fiona's experience includes Credit Card Banking, Dairy Industry, Marketing.
* Credit Card Banking – Merchant support, training staff, improving Bank's Visa regulations.
* Dairy Industry – Support travelling sales staff, stock control from N.Z. into Australia wide.
* Marketing - Plays a major company role with her husband in sales.
Specialising in:- Maintaining company prospect systems. She is happy to support her husband regardless of ethics. Enjoys gardening and home renovations. Be welcomed at her home office at:- 150 Belgrave-Hallam Rd Belgrave Melbourne Vic. or ph 0412 842 671 .
Allen (Scotty) Lavis-Davidson:- Salesperson.
Scotty has a background in selling.
* Helped operate his family car business in Canada.
* Moved to Australia and sought a used car business / lifestyle.
* Also works as an independent salesperson selling jobs for operators.
Specialising in:- Selling for high sale prices. Scotty enjoys fixing and selling 2nd hand cars, & being committed to his agreement of lifetime support to the operators he introduced. Be welcomed anytime at his home office:- 150 Belgrave-Hallam Rd Belgrave Vic Melbourne. Or Ph 0412 842 671 to learn more!
Note:- Since 1991, ( over 25 years) we have engaged a number of team members for sales and or training services. This page may show previous members no longer with us. Some new members may not be on this page yet. However all team members accept payment for their services which includes a LIFETIME OF FREE SUPPORT to the operators they have introduced and or trained.